Thursday, January 22, 2015

March - Buffalo Wild Wings

Hello everyone. I am sending these ones as a group email. Aren't they so cute!!! I took these pictures because we are having a surprise going away party for elder Pyne. For those of you that are not his mom he is the forth one from the left behind sister Willson (the sister on the left) we are going to miss him a lot. He is a lot of fun and very sweet. Oh and very very silly. I love him. I love them all. Thank you all for sharing your babies with us.

Shawna Bradley 





Hendrix Kids and Buffalo Wild Wings
Those are two of the Hendrix kids :) first family I met out here :D they're wonderful! Every Tuesday night we go to Buffalo Wild Wings and have the best wings I have ever tasted in my life! :D




March 24 - Tiniest Car
the picture doesn't do it justice, but this is the tiniest car i've ever seen.

Eating lunch like a boss.




March 24, 2014  - Simon Baker;  "ooh, la, la"
Hey this is a letter to grandma
Grandma!!!!!
Hows it going i miss you, it's been so long. Things are going amazing here. The weather is beautiful right now, not cold and not to hot yet, just right. Now when summer comes that will be another story. So as for missionary work it is going amazing. I have this companion named Elder Russell, and we have been together for like 4 or 5 weeks now and he has only been out for like 2 to 3 months, anyway we get along pretty well, and have been working hard, Hey guess what we are having a baptism this saturday, ya thats right and 6 kids are getting baptized, all between the ages of 8 to 13, their parents are members and they wanted us to start teaching them, and they remember pretty much everything we tell them, their awesome. What else has been going on, well we have been going a lot of gardening, laying down mulch for a lot of people. Getting pretty good at it if i must say so myself. Oh and hey i meet someone the other day, someone you have a crush on. I thing his name is Simon or something. I even took a picture of us together to send you. Just don't drool over it. So how is my grandma doing, hold up there with all those tv shows you watch with dad. Treating him well, if not tell me and we'll do something about it. :). Well remember Grandma i love you and never forget that. 
Love Jeremy

Jeremy knows that Grandma thinks Simon is nice to look at.

"Simon Baker from Mentalist"

No comments:

Post a Comment